Information about us as responsible person
Responsible provider of this website in the sense of data protection:
Carrer Puigcerda 282
Rights of users
With regard to the data processing described in more detail below, users have the right to have a
- confirmation as to whether data relating to them will be processed, information on the data processed, further information on the data processing and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GPDR)
- correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GPDR)
- immediate deletion of the data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 GPDR) or, alternatively, if further processing is required pursuant to Art. 17 para. 3 DSGVO, to the restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GPDR
- access to the data relating to them and provided by them and to transmit these data to other providers/responsible persons (cf. also Art. 20 GPDR)
- a complaint to the supervisory authority if they are of the opinion that the data concerning them are being processed by the provider in breach of data protection provisions (cf. also Art. 77 GPDR).
In addition, the provider is obliged to inform all recipients to whom data has been disclosed by the provider of any rectification or deletion of data or the restriction of processing which takes place on the basis of Articles 16, 17 (1) and 18 GPDR. However, this obligation does not apply if such notification is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User shall have the right to obtain information about such recipients.
Users and data subjects also have the right under Art. 21 GPDR to object to the future processing of data concerning them, provided that the data are processed by the provider in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GPDR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct marketing is admissible.
Information on data processing
Your data processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies, the deletion of the data is not opposed by any legal storage obligations and no other information on individual processing methods is subsequently provided.
Minimum age of our users
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Kotlin-Code does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Transfer information to third parties
Transfers to Service Providers and Vendors
We may use third parties to perform services in connection with our operations, to improve the Site and our services, products, and features, to protect our users and better understand their needs, and to optimize the services and the users’ experiences. These third parties may include (but are not limited to) service providers and vendors.
Third-Party Sites You Link to from Kotlin-Code
Privacy Shield Principles
If you believe your data protection rights have been infringed by Kotlin-Code, you have the right to complain to the appropriate data protection supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. For example, if you are in the EU you should consult this link for these purposes.